Prater’s Theory – The Great Pyramid Build
Mike goes into detail, presenting methods to build The Great Pyramid in a relatively short time period. He does this by using basic ramp systems and other equipment that suits the time, designed by wondering what early Egyptian construction techniques may have looked like. Reckoning, these basic ideas for moving large stones could have been forgotten somewhere in our past because they are so simple.
There are no hidden codes or men from outer space. This is real and the best theory yet on how to construct The Great Pyramid. He is putting this out to the world, and he is happy to let the world, including yourself, be the judge of that.
The theory is based on using small-scale models, then later testing larger equipment, moving weight in the real world, and as he often says, “the proof is in the pudding”.
He also writes about the struggles and the years spent to come up with the ideas, eventually gaining success. With a solid construction background, he shows:
- Ways to bring the stone to the site at Giza.
- Ways to move various weights up different inclines.
- How to butt one large block up to another one, so a knife blade cannot fit between the two stones.
- How to move blocks at ninety degrees to the ramp and rotate them.
Other areas include a general overview of the history of the pyramids and other ancient sites, leaving questions about our past.
He is not a writer, but what he has come across is interesting for sure.
Youtube Channel: The Great Pyramid Build – Prater’s Theory
The videos include the test shown on this website.
Videos currently on the channel
- Gearing The Great Pyramid
- The Casing Stones
- Building the Pyramids – Easy
- Building the Pyramids – Finally
- Building the Pyramids – Today
- Building the Pyramids – Busted
- Building the Pyramids – Found
Subscribe to the channel, or leave your comments.